• Bring photos of hair and/or makeup ideas. This gives the stylist a place to start in providing exactly what you want, especially with hair. You can also send these ahead via email.
• Bring hair accessories (veil, combs, jeweled pins, etc.) that you may have.
• Bring clip-in extensions if you want to use on the wedding day; they should be cut as we do not do this at the trial.
• Bring photos of your dress, bridesmaids’ dresses, jewelry, etc. It’s a good idea to wear white/ivory to get a true sense of your wedding day look. Perhaps wear a top that’s close to the neckline of your dress. This will help you see yourself more in bride mode and less how you look every day.
• Come with clean, dry hair that has not been flat ironed, as it makes it difficult to curl and put into an up-do or down do. Feel free to put product in but nothing that weighs hair down.
• Provide a list or please mention any product allergies you may have. Feel free to wear makeup if you wish, or come with a clean, moisturized face.
• It is okay to bring a few people with you but no more than two (2) plus yourself as our studio is small and seating is limited. We do not encourage fiancés or young children to attend your consultation.
• We accept cash, venmo or credit cards (Visa/Mastercard/Amex/Discover).
Expect to stay for about 2 hours. If hair only 1 hour and make up only 1 hour. We will try your favorite look and tweak it or do variations of it if you arent sure of the look you'd like. Trials are not conducted on Saturdays. Monday thru Thursday and we will try our best to accommodate to your schedule.It is a good idea to schedule your hair and makeup trial run several months in advance of your wedding. We book up quickly, especially for the more popular months like May, June, August, September and October.
During your personal, one-on-one consultation and trial, we’ll discuss your photo ideas and overall wedding theme (colors, attire, embellishments, head piece, etc.) and use them as a guide to create your unique wedding day look.
This session is designed for the bride to meet the artist. Tell us about your dress,flowers,decor ,how you usually wear your hair and make up. If you cant decide if you want your hair up or down this is the perfect time to find out. We will customize a look for you. Hair and make up come together to design the look you have been envisioning and dreaming of. We will work together to create a look you are comfortable and is most flattering to you.